Tuesday, January 11, 2011
1. Why is communication important?
Communication enables us to pass messages to each other. It is important because if we can't pass important messages, something bad might happen.
2. What is/are your favourite forms of communication? Why?
I like to communicate through my mouth and social networks. They are easy to use and I can communicate with my friends using them.
3. How do you decide which form of communication to use in a situation?
It depends on the situation. If I am trapped somewhere no one can't see me it is dark, I could use a torchlight to send a message.
4. What difficulties do you face in communicating with others?
I sometimes cannot pass the message in a way that I want others to understand
Tuesday, January 4, 2011
- What have you done today?
- What have you learnt today?
- Why did you choose to come to SST?
- What are your aspirations as a member of the SST family?
- How have you grown from the activities conducted today? Use one of the pictures from the PICASA album which best illustrates your growth (especially in relation to the 3Rs).
- I have done a short introduction of myself and posted it in my SST class blog.
- I have learnt the SST cheers and a orientation dance.
- I chose to come to SST because I want to learn in a different way.
- I aspire to make history.
- I have grown to be braver and participate in what others might think to be meaningless.
Wednesday, December 22, 2010
Wall Wisher allows SST students to post their comments online for others to read. However Wall Wisher has its limitations too. A student can post something that he wants only this person to see but everyone sees it as well.
Wall Wisher will help me in my learning activities as I can post my comments and everyone in class will be able to see and consider it.
|From Recently Updated|
I like Facebook most because it allows me to chat with my ex-classmates as well as ask my current classmates about homework in school. Facebook also allows me to relax and play games after I finished my work. It also allows me to connect with relatives when I am overseas to assure them I am fine.